B.E.E- LEVEL 1 - Ally & Co
It is necessary to be an Empowering Supplier in order for a BEE certificate to be of any value to a measured entity for the purposes of calculating Procurement points.
An Empowering Supplier within a context of B-BBEE is a B-BBEE compliant entity, which is a good citizen, South African Entity, complies with all regulatory requirements of the country and should meet at least three (if it is a large enterprise) or one (if it is a QSE) of the following criteria:
- At least 25% of cost of sales excluding labour cost and depreciation must be procured from local producers or local suppliers in SA, for service industry labour cost are included but capped to 15%.
- Job Creation – 50% of jobs created are for Black people provided that the number of Black employees since the immediate prior verified B-BBEE Measurement is maintained.
- At least 25% transformation of raw material/beneficiation which include local manufacturing, production and/or assembly, and/or packaging.
- Skills transfer – at least spend 12 days per annum of productivity deployed in assisting black EMEs and QSEs beneficiaries to increase their operation or financial capacity.
- At least 85% of labour costs should be paid to South African employees by service industry entities.
Request BEE Certificate : email@example.com